Buying a timeshare may be the right idea for some of us. Unfortunately, once the purchase is over and some time went by, many people realize that they use their timeshare far less than what they earlier forecasted. This is when the idea to resell a timeshare comes, and you rapidly figure out that it takes efforts to come up with a buyer (whatever said your agent when you invested in it...). Nevertheless, it is possible to follow a simple process that will boost up your chances to sell your timeshare quickly & for a superior price. If you have a Worldmark timeshare, these hints will present you the good way to embrace the resale process.
1) Look for pros. Trading a timeshare is not a hobby and definitely not an easy job. There are traps to keep off, unknown tactics to use, that exclusively a professional can be aware of. By requesting the assistance of a company coaching you down the road to your resale, or even managing the entire process, you will get far better results in a shorter time. This will surely pay back the investment involved to use their services - and you will rest at night...
Companies like Sell My Timeshare Now and Timeshare Liquidations Service specialize in trading Worldmark timeshares.
2) Measure the costs: Clarify with the agent the fee he will take when the sale is done. Make sure he listed all fees, and that no invisible cost will show up afterwards. Study the contract, and have it explained by the agent when it's confusing to you. Don't be afraid of looking "stupid" (an agent will in any case always be aware of your level of knowledge), selling timeshare is not your occupation. The purpose of it is to avoid misinterpretations that would lead to frustration or bad surprises.
3) Ask for the time it takes to sell your type of timeshare in average. Notice that agents have a inclination to give you an optimistic answer, and there are little-chances that the shorter time-period they mentioned will actually occur. In addition, ask them how many similar resales they executed this year. That alone will be a safe reason to choose one agent or some other. Obviously, the more experienced is an agent with Worldmark timeshare resales, the stronger the odds that your resale will be addressed efficiently.
4) Take the time to judge your alternatives. Review they agents' offers, based on the fee they take, their experience, and the resale timeframe they claimed.
5) Among these companies, choose the agent who will handle your resale. Reach him to finish the paperwork, and give him a go. Be ready to communicate steadily with him, and have him report progress on a regular basis.
Don't be reluctant to re-evaluate your agent. If after a few months, your timeshare is still on the market, contact your agent. If you feel like he is not 100% concerned by your problem, move forward and contact another company you identified at the starting of your process.
|Sell Timeshare Fast||Resort Resales||Timeshare Scams||Timeshare Complaints||Timeshare Services|